Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Races Begin in Europe!

After 4 great days of training in Soelden, Austria, we arrived in Wengen, Switzerland yesterday; and  today, I had my first training run down the downhill track! I had a lot of mistakes, which left me way behind the pace, but nonetheless a great time! After Wengen European Cups, I will go back to Austria for a little more training, then its off to Trentino, Italy! In Trentino I will be doing 2 GS's at Madonna di Campiglio, and 1 GS at Fulgaria. I will then be going to Zell Am See, Austria for a European Cup GS. Then I will be making the trek to Val D'Isere, France for 2 SGs and maybe 1 DH (all European Cups)! I am excited for the busy schedule toward the end of the trip and I will keep you all posted. Looks like I will be clocking a few kilometers over the next couple weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment